The TrueMethyl® Whole Genome kit contains the necessary reagents for in parallel quantification of the true level of cytosine methylation (5mC) and hydroxymethylation (5hmC) by next generation sequencing.
- Cost-effective, optimised analysis of both 5mC and 5hmC
- Sensitive methylation detection from as little as 200 ng DNA
- Streamlined protocol with sufficient reagents for processing 48 oxBS reactions (or 24 oxBS and 24 BS only reactions)
- Simple data analysis workflow and expert support
- Post-bisulfite library construction ensures even and uninterrupted coverage across entire genome
Platform & sample compatibility
This kit contains additional components required for use with downstream sequencing applications, including an optimised PCR module and sequencing controls; however, the kit can also be used for a variety of other bisulfite-based applications, including reduced representation bisulfite sequencing (RRBS), targeted in solution hybridisation methods, amplicon analysis, 450k methylation arrays and pyrosequencing. Our technology can be used to assess the complete methylome of your chosen species and is fully compatible with a wide range of sample types.
Each kit includes
- Components required to purify and standardise the DNA samples prior to oxidation for optimal results
- A proprietary formulation of the oxidant solution with enhanced performance
- A bisulfite conversion kit and workflow tailored to be used in conjunction with oxidation - each kit has enough materials for 48 oxBS reactions (or 24 oxBS and 24 BS-only reactions)
- Innovative new post-bisulfite NGS library preparation reagents for uninterrupted genome coverage
- PCR reagents and a protocol to index and amplify oxBS/BS-treated libraries
- Workflow spike-in controls to assess conversion efficiency and assay performance
- Detailed and robust protocol
If you would like to know more about this product, please contact us.