The TrueMethyl® Array kit contains the necessary reagents for in parallel quantification of the true level of cytosine methylation (5mC) and hydroxymethylation (5hmC).
- Cost-effective, optimised analysis of both 5mC and 5hmC
- Sensitive methylation detection from as little as 200 ng DNA
- Streamlined protocol with sufficient reagents for processing of 96 oxBS reactions and 96 BS-only reactions
- Simple data analysis workflow and expert support
Note: The TrueMethyl Array kit is designed to process batches of 12 samples.
Platform & sample compatibility
In addition to use with 450k methylation arrays, this kit can be used for a variety of other bisulfite-based applications, including sequencing, reduced representation bisulfite sequencing (RRBS), targeted in solution hybridisation methods, amplicon analysis and pyrosequencing. Our technology can be used to assess the complete methylome of your chosen species and is fully compatible with a wide range of sample types.
Note: For sequencing applications, we recommend the use of TrueMethyl Seq or TrueMethyl Whole Genome kits, which include an optimised PCR module and sequencing controls.
Each kit includes
- Components required to purify and standardise the DNA samples prior to oxidation for optimal results
- A new, proprietary formulation of the oxidant solution with enhanced performance
- A bisulfite conversion kit and workflow tailored to be used in conjunction with oxidation - each kit has enough materials for 96 oxBS reactions and 96 BS-only reactions
- PCR reagents to amplify oxBS/BS-treated samples
- Workflow spike-in controls to assess conversion efficiency and assay performance.
- Detailed and robust protocol
If you would like to know more about this product, please contact us.