The TrueMethyl® Seq kit contains the necessary reagents for in parallel quantification of the true level of cytosine methylation (5mC) and hydroxymethylation (5hmC).
- Cost-effective, optimised analysis of both 5mC and 5hmC
- Sensitive methylation detection from as little as 200 ng DNA
- Streamlined protocol enables processing of 24 oxBS reactions and 24 BS-only reactions in <5 hours
- Simple data analysis workflow and expert support
Platform & sample compatibility
This kit contains additional component required for use with downstream sequencing applications, including an optimised PCR module and sequencing controls; however, the kit can also be used for a variety of other bisulfite-based applications, including reduced representation bisulfite sequencing (RRBS), targeted in solution hybridisation methods, amplicon analysis, 450k methylation arrays and pyrosequencing. Our technology can be used to assess the complete methylome of your chosen species and is fully compatible with a wide range of sample types.
Each kit includes
- Components required to purify and standardise the DNA samples prior to oxidation for optimal results
- A new, proprietary formulation of the oxidant solution with enhanced performance
- A bisulfite conversion kit and workflow tailored to be used in conjunction with oxidation - each kit has enough materials for 24 oxBS reactions and 24 BS-only reactions
- PCR reagents and a protocol to amplify oxBS/BS-treated samples
- Workflow spike-in controls to assess conversion efficiency and assay performance.
- Detailed and robust protocol
If you would like to know more about this product, please contact us.